Thursday 31 January 2013

Pop goes the Cherry - ASOS Curve

Three cheers for me please! I have just made my first ASOS Curve purchase online. So far the comments I have heard from first time buyers here in NZ, have been bad ones. This is due to the fit, some of them were to big and others not big enough, I have ordered my normal size and I am crossing my fingers they fit.

I have bought three items that I thought I wouldn’t be able to live without, only because I have seen them on other Fatshion divas and they look so fabulous on them, I am hoping I will be able to pull the look off myself.

The website says it will take 14 days to get to me I don’t mind how long it takes really as the delivery is free!

Below are the items I have purchased. I hope the Leggings aren’t too loose and I do hope the Peplum fits like a gem. They are all dark items that I can’t wait to wear. I already know what I will be ordering next, it’s just the sizing that’s holding me back.

Leggings with Embellished Panel



Leggings with Holographic Panel



Top with Lace Bodice Peplum


14 Days and counting.

Love and Light xox

No comments:

Post a Comment